Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Betty MacDonald fan club Conference 2015

Betty MacDonald fan club fans,

I hope Betty MacDonald fan club organizer Linde Lund survived Christmas.

Comparing to Linde's Christmas ours was very silent and peaceful.

Winter has arrived now with lots of snow. I'm rereading The Egg and I by Betty MacDonald.

Betty MacDonald had a very hard time especially during Winter.

I enjoyed the new Mr. Tigerli story very much.

I wonder what happened to Mr. Tigerli's very beautiful girl friends, Natalie from Cascada and the Russian beauty.

I don't like his new girl friend...................

Betty MacDonald fan club honor member Letizia Mancino created a magical Betty MacDonald Gallery. 

Artist and author Letizia Mancino was a very close friend of world famous poet Hilde Domin.

There will be an international Betty MacDonald fan club conference in 2015.

We hope we are going to meet Betty MacDonald fan club founder Wolfgang Hampel  and other Betty MacDonald fan club honor members.

Marc

Betty MacDonald forum