Thursday, October 16, 2014

Betty MacDonald's very important thoughts

Betty MacDonald fans,

Alice, dear the Betty MacDonald fan club contest question isn't very difficult to answer.

I guess it's Betty MacDonald's most famous quotation.

I adore it very much and we can agree.

I like people but not all people.

I also agree with Betty MacDonald's wonderful sister Alison Bard Burnett and Betty MacDonlad fan club founder Wolfgang Hampel.

Yes, there are too many bores all over the world.

To be serious again, dearest Alice I can give you an advice.

You should listen to Wolfgang Hampel's interview with Alison Bard Burnett.

Both are talking about Betty MacDonald's famous quotation and both mention where it is from.

I hope this helps!

I bet very smart Betty MacDonald fan club honor member Mr. Tigerli knows the answer and is going to join us. 

Join Betty MacDonald fan club contest, please.

All the best to you,

Mats

Wolfgang Hampel - Betty MacDonald biography

Betty MacDonald fan club items

Betty MacDonald forum