Friday, July 25, 2014

Betty MacDonald fan club DVD

Betty MacDonald fan club fans,

i guess every Betty MacDonald fan club fan is going to order the new Betty MacDonald fan club DVD.

May I ask a question?  Can we see Betty MacDonald fan club honor member Mr. Tigerli in it?

I'd like to see our darling because according to my opinion unique Mr. Tigerli is our most important and popular Betty MacDonald fan club honor member.

Betty MacDonald fan club newsletter August includes an article about one of Betty MacDonald's friends.

Betty MacDonald fan club recently got very important items for future researchs.

More outstanding Betty MacDonald fan club info are on the way.

I'm crazy about the cars in this Youtube video from Betty MacDonald's Vashon - Maury Island.

 I hope you'll enjoy them as much as I do. 

I DO LOVE THEM !

Wishing us all a great Betty MacDonald fan club Summer,

Paula

GPNW Vashon - Maury Island Microcar tour
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKLM6PEzuTs