Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Betty MacDonald fan club contest winner

Betty MacDonald fan club fans,


new Betty MacDonald fan club contest info.


We have a winner!


It's Barry from Canada.


Congratulations dear Barry!


Barry knew the answer to the Betty MacDonald fan club contest question:
What did Betty MacDonald study at the University of Washington?
Answer:   Art


We'll have a new Betty MacDonald fan club contest soon.


I especially like ESC 1998, 1999 and 2000.


My FIFA World Cup favourites aren't Argentina, Brazil, France, Germany, Spain or Italy.


It's the U.S. Team.


I guess they are going to win FIFA World Cup 2014.


My husband doesn't take me serious at all but I'm convinced sexy coach Klinsmann and his team will do it.


By the way one of my all time favourites celebrated his 80th birthday yesterday.


Happy birthday dear Donald Duck!


Yours,


Norma


World CUP Team 2014 Profile USA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJty7rg3eds