Saturday, June 29, 2013

Betty MacDonald and Mary Bard Jensen letters

Selma:

Fredrik, I'd like to join Betty MacDonald fan club project   ' Betty MacDonald's life in letters '.

I'll share some letters of Betty MacDonald and Mary Bard Jensen.

Some of my relatives had been in contact with the fascinating Bard sisters.

Isn't it delightful that we have the chance to read so many very important documents?

There is always something new under the sun even after all those years.

Mr. Tigerli where are you? What about your russian girl friend?

Did you know you can read Betty MacDonald's The Egg and I online? I found a very interesting link.

Take care,

Selma

Betty MacDonald - The  Egg and I
http://gutenberg.ca/ebooks/macdonaldbetty-egg/macdonaldbetty-egg-00-h-dir/macdonaldbetty-egg-00-h.html