Sunday, May 12, 2013

Betty MacDonald fan club ESC Voting 2013 Nr.1

Hi Betty MacDonald fan club ESC fans 2013,

I hope I do a good job for you.

Now you want to know who is Betty MacDonald fan club ESC Voting 2013 Nr. 1.

I miss six countries so far. Maybe you are missing more countries. I don't know

Very good songs and to me they are favourites to win ESC 2013:

In alphabetical order

1. Austria

2. Azerbaijan

3. Finland

4. Germany

5. Ireland

6. Italy



Let me know, please what do you think who is Betty MacDonald fan club ESC Voting 2013 Nr. 1.

As I told you we got so many votes during the last days and we got a very surprising result.

Five of these really great entries are not longer in Betty MacDonald fan club ESC 2013 Top 10 voting.

Don't be sad, please if your favourite hasn't made it.

You can read my last message - say - in ten minutes from now.

By the way Linde Lund I've read your Youtube message and I'm a bit afraid of you.
I'm a nice guy and I'm only doing my job, you know.

Be cool and let's hope that the best will win.


Stig