Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Betty MacDonald's international editions

Mara:

Many greetings from London.

London is great not only because of the Olympics.

I met a Betty MacDonald Fan who shared her very interesting Betty MacDonald Collection.

I've never seen so many international editions of Betty MacDonald's books in my whole life.
I'm very impressed.

You can read the amazing story in Betty MacDonald Fan Club Newsletter.

Let's know, please  who is the Betty MacDonald Fan Club honor member on a journey in a very special region.

Is it  Darsie Beck, Gwen Grant, Letizia Mancino or Betty MacDonald Fan Club founder Wolfgang Hampel?

I hope to hear more of it soon. Thank you.

Brit, you obviously found a Betty MacDonald treasure but I felt the same when I saw this Betty MacDonald Collection.

Oh happy day.

Mara