Thursday, October 29, 2009

Betty Fans enjoy Betty MacDonald Fan Club Site and Items

I'm enjoying the writings. Every day I settle comfortably into my chair in front of the computer, with a big cup of coffee (as we know, Betty loved coffee), and read the chapters. Betty would be so happy at the friends who care about her, and at the friendships she helped create through her writing!

Faith

Hi! I'm a great fan of Betty MacDonald and just finished reading all of her books for about the millionth time! I was doing a little research on her and came across your blog. Thanks for taking the time and effort to put all of that information together!

Kathy

Dear Faith,
dear Kathy,

It's such a grey day today. It reminds me of November
( Betty MacDonald's 'favourite' month in The Egg and I ) but receiving so wonderful mails I feel so happy.

Thank you so much for your support and interest.

You made my day!

Yours,

Linde

Betty MacDonald Fan Club Items
http://bettymacdonaldfanclub.blogspot.com/2009/07/betty-macdonald-fan-club-items.html